So, why should you buy from us?
- Mid-State RV Center is a family owned and operated business. We have sold over 20,000 RVs since opening in 1989.
- The sale doesn't stop when you drive off the lot - our motto is "We sell to make friends, and service to keep them."
- Our RVIA certified and master certified technicians ensure top quality service and repairs.
- Integrity, fairness, and professionalism are our watchwords.
- We sell Coachmen and Forest River RVs, manufactured by a division of Warren Buffett's rock-solid company Berkshire Hathaway.
- Mid-State RV is a member of the invitation-only Priority RV Dealer Network. This ensures that our customers receive the same service and support at over 150 service locations in the U.S. and Canada as they would right here at our dealership.
- In our Sales department, our job is to find the RV that suits your needs, at a price that fits your budget. It's that simple, and we back that with our No Bull Guarantee.
- We have a comfortable guest lounge complete with satellite TV.
- Our Customer Delivery Center provides our customers with a sheltered environment where one of our technicians will conduct a friendly, informative, comprehensive walk-through, so you know all about your new RV.
- Inventory - Mid-State RV has Georgia's largest selection of travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, and motorhomes.
"Our mission and purpose is to deliver world-class, value-driven products and services while maintaining the highest levels of integrity and profitability. We do this to enhance the quality of life for our employees, our families and our customers."